7:45 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite I - a traditional spoken service.
9:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist Family Service - a child-friendly service featuring our children's choirs and Damascus Road Dogs band, with music and messages geared to our littlest worshipers.
11:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist Rite II with Choir - a service using contemporary language that incorporates the music of St. Paul's Adult Choir.
- Children's chapel is offered as part of every 11:00 a.m. service. The children depart for the choir room before the Gospel reading for prayers and a brief homily; they return to the service at the Peace.
- The first Sunday of the month is Rite I.
2:00 p.m. South Sudanese worship service in Dinka
5:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist Rite II with Healing - a candlelit service that incorporates elements of ancient practice with timeless music in a modern context.
- Childcare is available on Sunday for infants through age two from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the nursery on the second floor of Wilmer Hall.
- Coffee and fellowship follow the 7:45 a.m. service in the pantry and in Norton Hall following the 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. services.
- Complementary parking is available all day Sunday at the Courthouse Square Garage (111 S. Pitt Street). Please ask an usher to stamp your parking ticket as validation.
5:00 p.m. Faith@5 - an informal, inspiring service of Holy Eucharist that welcomes casual attire and features on-screen visuals, paperless participation, and contemporary music. Faith@5 takes place in Norton Hall, with hospitality following the service. Complementary parking is available Saturday evenings at the Courthouse Garage (see note on Sundays).
9:00 a.m. Monday - Friday Morning Prayer - a liturgy involving prayers, psalms, and canticles. This service is offered in the chapel.
12:00 p.m. Wednesday Holy Eucharist - a Rite II service including a homily and Holy Communion. This service is offered in the chapel.